We offer a service for receiving money transfers from abroad that allows you to be paid directly and immediately at your branch. We have instant direct connections with our foreign correspondents through SWIFT and TARGET, EBA systems, etc.
- We receive direct transfers from abroad for you.
- Eliminate the risk of losses involved with other payment collection methods (cheques, installments, bills, ...)
- It is a low-cost product.
- Immediate payment into your account according to the instructions received.
- Totally computerised monitoring helps avoid delays and unnecessary intermediaries.
When the exporter sends off the merchandise, but is not sure if payment will be forthcoming.
Reasons for choosing this payment method:
- A high level of trust between the exporter and importer as a result of satisfactory trading relations.
- In the trading relationship the importer takes a dominant position over the exporter, by insisting on this method of payment.
Our clients have the back up of a network of Caja Rural correspondents to clear received in payment in trade agreements and immediately credit the sums involved (clearing pending), both for personal cheques and banker's drafts.
Time periods for crediting cheques vary according to the transmission method used:
- Cheques in clearance: the funds are credited once the amount has been received
- Purchasing banker's drafts: the amount is credited to your account within three working days, after withholding a fee according to the nature of the draft and the issuing country.