ICO Plan Avanza Line
- "Young Adults and University Students Loan": individuals between 18 and 35 years of age who already have broadband Internet connection or sign up with an Internet access provider.
- "Digital Citizens Loan": Spanish residents who already have broadband Internet connection or sign up with an Internet access provider.
WHAT DO WE FINANCE?
"ICT Loan": IT equipment (hardware and software), applications and services for:
- Broadband Internet access: financing may include the cost of subscription to the Broadband Internet access service (but not the monthly subscription fees) as well as access products, including security.
- Internet presence, including the design of your website and company portals.
- ICT integration into business processes, by means of advanced management tools: CRM (Customer management systems), ERP (Enterprise management systems), SCS (Supply chain systems), DMS (Document management systems), etc...
- E-commerce and e-billing, through applications and services that facilitate electronic transactions between SMEs and other agents, including Public Administrations.
"Young Adults and University Students Loan" and "Digital Citizens Loan": Purchase of a computer with Internet capability.
Amounts: Up to EUR200,000 for ICT loans and up to EUR3,000 for Young Adults and University Students Loans and Digital Citizens Loans, per client and calendar year.
Loan and Leasing contracts for ICT Loans. Loan contracts for Young Adults and University Students Loans and Digital Citizens Loans.
"ICT and Digital Citizens Loans": 3 years, with the possibility of a 3-month grace period.
"Young Adults and University Students Loan": 5 years without grace period
Interest rates: 0% in all cases
- No opening fee.
- No financial analysis fees.
- No early repayment or cancellation fees.